Retreat to Costa Rica!
March 10 -18, 2023 - ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT!!
We’ve limited this trip to 22 people to ensure the most enjoyable and meaningful group experience possible. Come with a friend or make new ones! We endeavor to make this a trip of a lifetime for each and every one of you.
Deposit: $500.00 (US) will hold your spot!*
ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT!!
$2,495.00 per person - Double Standard room
$2,895.00 per person - Double Deluxe room
$2,595.00 per person - Triple Deluxe room
$3,595.00 per person - Single Standard room
$500 deposit due by July 1 , 2022.
For best room selection, register early!
We offer single and double occupancy and 2 cabins with triple occupancy; you may choose your roommate from other participants, or we can help match you!
See the link below for descriptions of each room and to register. It will be first come first served for room reservations.
DON'T WAIT, we have a lot of interest in this trip!
A second payment of half the remaining balance is due November 10, 2022 and at this time all deposits are non-refundable.
Final Payment will be due
January 10, 2023.
ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT!!
Note that our schedule may change due to weather conditions or other factors.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner included each day.
Friday 3/10: Overnight at Hacienda Belen in San Jose
• Saturday 3/11: Pickup at 8:00 AM. Lunch at Rio Chirripo. Welcome yoga and dinner at Rio Chirripo
• Sunday 3/12: Morning yoga immersion; afternoon to relax (massage avail); pizza night
• Monday 3/13: Morning yoga; afternoon hike to Cloudbridge; yoga stretch and relax before dinner
• Tueday 3/14: Talari Reserve Hike; afternoon to relax (massage avail); yoga to stretch and relax before dinner
• Wednesday 3/15: Morning yoga and exploration at the Canaan butterfly dome & cheese factory; afternoon to relax (massage avail)
• Thursday 3/16: Full day hike to Nauyaca Waterfall and Dominical Beach; yoga to stretch and relax before dinner
• Friday 3/17: Final yoga session; afternoon to relax (massage avail)
• Saturday 3/18: Breakfast and depart for San Jose
If you have questions or concerns, please
About our travel partners at Chirriposa Retreats
We are so excited to have Angus and Tania of Chirriposa Retreats on board for this trip. They will guide us on our adventures—to waterfalls, along paths, to the butterfly dome and more—taking care of all those special details to make our outings everso meaningful and joyful.
Angus and Tania have been organizing and facilitating wellness retreats in Costa Rica and across Europe for over 15 years. Together, they’re a great team and we hope you will enjoy their fun, positive, Costa Rican vibe as much as we do!
Welcome to the mountains of Costa Rica! Here at the rustic luxury of Rio Chirripo Lodge you will find stunning views of mountain peaks, a bustling river and a virgin rainforest. Gaze at exotic birds from your room, take in the sounds of the river, sunbathe by the pool or relax in the wood-fired hot tub. Did we mention a massage room that overlooks the river? Or delicious healthy meals including an abundance of vegetables, juicy tropical fruits, homebaked breads and some fresh fish—all crafted to delight the palate and the senses? You may just find your heaven here.
ABOUT RIO CHIRRIPO
The cozy, spacious rooms all have en-suite bathrooms and private balconies overlooking the valley below. Adorned with ceramic tiles and gorgeous linens, the adobe structures are nestled among immaculately manicured flower beds and organic vegetable gardens. The grounds include a full-size heated swimming pool with sun deck and a hot tub, plus the "Rancho"—a communal area with built-in sofas, rocking chairs and an open fireplace for cool nights. The lovely open-air dining room floods with sunlight in the morning for breakfast, and offers breathtaking views of the mountain peaks.
The yoga studio—fully equipped with mats, blocks and straps—is an enclosed temple-like structure with a high vaulted ceiling and a fireplace, all designed to create a serene environment for our yoga practice.
• Single, Double or Triple room
• Daily wholesome and complete breakfast, lunch and 3 course dinner using fresh local produce
• Coffee, tea and non-alcoholic refreshments (excludes bar purchases)
• Daily yoga classes
• Guided Hikes
• 1/2 Day excursion to Canaan Butterfly Dome and Cheese Farm
• Full day hike to Nauyaca Waterfall and Dominical Beach
• 1/2 day hike to Talari Reserve
• 1/2 day hike to Cloudbridge
• 1 Cooking/Pizza Demo class
• Transportation when sightseeing and for hikes
• Hacienda Belen 5-star hotel in San Jose for first night
• Staff Gratuity
• Carbon Offset Charge
• Daily cleaning of room
Pickup/Drop off in San Jose: Transportation to Rio Chirripo to and from San Jose will be provided.
Extras: (fees subject to change)
Massage: $60 - 95/hour
Facial: $110 - $145
Laundry: Up to $2.00 per piece
Taxi: To Hacienda Belen in San Jose - approx. $20
Travel and insurance:
If you need assistance with your travel plans, please reach out to your favorite travel agent. We do not offer travel planning services.
Due to the unpredictable nature of travel and COVID-19, we are requiring travel insurance for this trip. Many options are available online, including www.worldnomads.com which offers plans for about $75-125 per person.
Your trip cost includes a donation to the Carbon
A group donation of 2.5% of trip payments will be given to the Carbon Offset Fund. We are making a difference to offset travel impacts on the environment. Learn more at: https://sustainabletravel.org/our-work/carbon-off
About Liz & Lori
Worldwide travelers and yoga teachers, we specialize in finding you those little nooks and crannies of life around the world that you may not find on any other retreat. We find out-of-the-way locations that offer magical environments, activities, unique culture and delicious cuisine. On the retreat, Liz will lead the yoga classes and Lori will help make your trip absolutely fabulous no matter where we are in the world.